Leyla over at Blueabaya.blogspot.com has passed the baton over to me. The idea is to write about 10 things that make happy. I think it's a great idea, especially when one has lots of negative issues drowning them. So here it goes, here are 10 things that make me happy.
PS... adding pictures proved a little hard right now... so will just keep the 3 I added... and leave it at that :)
1) My Kids. No matter what mood I am in, they always make me feel warm inside. A feeling of joy (I will admit that joy can turn into anger at times... but this is a Happy post.. lol). I find myself sitting and watching my kids play with each other, and I love it. Sometimes I have to pinch myself, how in the world did I get lucky enough to have such wonderful and each with their own distinct personalities. I love them. I also love playing with them, and letting them lead me.. truly keeps me smiling.
2) A Good gathering with good friends. These kind of things keep me happy for quite some time.
3) When my husband does something unexpectedly. We don't have as much time as we used to together, so the times we sit, chat, and laugh like old pals is something that makes me happy.
4) A good vacation out of the country is always game to make me happy. Where I can let loose, and be my old self for a bit.
5)Having breakfast outside. It is an amazing start to the day, and the sun keeps me energetic and happy the rest of the day.
6) Watering my garden. I know its a weird one, But the 30 minutes I take to water my garden keeps my spirits up.
7) Talking to my mom. Anytime I am down, just hearing my mothers voice gets me in higher spirits. I wish I had my family here with me, but for now, a phone call or a Skype chat keeps me extremely happy.
8) A good shopping spree. Yes this may sound like the typical materialistic thing to say. But it honestly keeps me elated. I love it. Finding those things that make me feel happy are important. And when I find the perfect outfit for my kids, I get a major high.
9) Working out. I notice that when I do workout, I am generally a happier person. The more active I am, the more fun I am to be around.
10) Getting an unexpected call from my old friends or family. Having a good laugh, and just revisiting the good old day.
Now I think I am supposed to tag 5 people, but I honestly don't know who to pass this on to. So whomever passes by and reads this, YOU are the winner :) You are the chosen one :) Now go on... let us know the 10 things that make you HAPPY.
PS: Noor.. I think I am finally gonna start the Tuesday 10 :)
Mar 8, 2012