There are many blogs I LOVE, the blogs just put a smile on my face when I visit them... they are always full of nice fun and interesting topics... here is a list of 5 blogs I truly enjoy.. they are in no specific order... and they by no means are a full list of the blogs I enjoy reading... there are more.. but as I am here with my 2 year old son and my infant.. I really could not commit to a longer post now... I will be sure to more of the lovely blogs I love to explore and read....
1) Noor over at http://littlepinkstrawberries.blogspot.com and http://www.yasalamcooking.com/
This girl is talented masha'allah... she always has an interesting topic to share.. and a yummilicious recipe to tickle everyones fancy.. Warning! You may gain weight just looking at her beautiful concoctions !!
2) Leyla over at http://blueabaya.blogspot.com/ gives readers a wonderful insite of Saudi from an Finish married to a Saudi's perspective! Her finish humor makes the blog a delight to read... she is also over at http://imagesofsaudi.blogspot.com/ where she shares her wonderful photographic skills and takes visitors on a journey of often unseen sites in Saudi!
3) Mama B over at http://yamaamaa.com/ ... Ya Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (need I say more?) her humourous views on parenting here in the Magic kingdom is simply hilarious. She allows readers into the life of her Saudi family... her posts often have me in tears (tears of nearly pissing in my pants laughter!) a must READ!
4) Dentographer over at http://dentographer.blogspot.com/.. he is a dentist and a photographer... need I say more? his blog takes you into his wonderful world of photography.. he shares his wonderful life as a daddy... and has you loving every single post he publishes (yala.. get back to blogging already... ur one of the people who got me back to blogging!)
5) Under the Abaya over at http://undertheabaya.wordpress.com/... she takes you along on her funny yet at times heart wrenching roller coaster called life. Her words speak to me often... she takes you into her little world.. her self realization, her acceptance.. and her will to make it!
and there you have it.... Enjoy!
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy (Hijri) New Year <3
Nov 26, 2011