Sep 11, 2011

The War of Hatred....

I remember on Tuesday September 11th 2001 around 9am working for a tele research company, and being told by the people who answered a plane just hit the building. I thought it was a joke, but after several more calls along the same lines, I left my desk and and watched everything unravel on a TV outside along Front street. I remember my initial instinct was to hope and pray, and hope and pray, that the people behind the attacks were not Muslim :(

My prayers are with all those affected by that incident, people who lost their lives in the US, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in countless other nations throughout the world. My prayers are with the people of Palestine that have been inflicted with never ending sorrow. My prayers are with the people around the world that are being affected by hate draped in many different disguises.  I pray this war of Hatred ends, and that people see the purity within themselves.

May Allah Bless us All <3


May God bring Peace to Humanity! <3

And I wish everone a happy belated Eid <3

1 comment:

  1. It has indeed become a war of hatred..Sometimes I wonder where does all the hate come from?
    How do people carry such heavy weights on their shoulders year to year..People should just move on from 9/11 ans start a new chapter.
    Just my 2 cents:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)