Aug 2, 2011

Mabrook 3laikum el shahar....

Salam folks...

I just wanted to wish you all a blessed and healthy Ramadan. I pray that you and your loved ones have your fast and your good deeds accepted enshallah. So far on my end all is well, everyone is telling me not to fast, but I fasted yesterday and il7amdlilah had enough milk supply for my little baby, it was a little tough, running around feeding a pre-schooler, a toddler, and a baby without sticking something in my mouth was truly challenging.. lol.. My daughter usually likes to stuff things in my mouth, but I had to explain to her that mommy is fasting, and can not eat or drink till its dark out. Anyway, I will have to say bye for now, as I just came here to wish my readers a HAPPY RAMADAN :)

Till the next time enshallah... XOXOXO

BTW... I know I used to follow her a long time ago, but I am truly loving her blog again, if you haven't been there; Texan after UAE. Her writing has you unable to stop reading as a great novel would.. I found myself pouring over her blog whenever I had the chance (i.e. while BF my son)... I pray for her and her children <3 And although I do not know her personally, I do truly look up to how she is handling her life and situation! She is truly amazing!





3 comments:

  1. Salam there sis.

    Masha'Allah! I haven't been to your blog for ever so long! Wishing you and your loved ones Ramadhan kareem & may you be in the best of health always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramadan Mubarak sis! INshAllah your well I have been thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramadan Mubarak to you and yours... <3
    I'm speechless over what you said about my blog. Thanks sis.. I pray that I haven't been so boring. I have writers block at the moment, but nshallah I will come up with more... Love you sis.... <3 loving your blog... <3 mashallah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)