Jul 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my beloved....

 
On this day 4 years ago, I grew more in one day then I did my entire life. In a matter of minutes, I went from putting myself first, to actually putting a new being before all else. Although my love for my mother was deep to begin with, it went to a whole new level. I understood and appreciated everything she did for me, the sacrifices in life that she had given into for us- her children. On this day 4 years ago, I welcomed my first baby, my beautiful, sweet, and caring daughter Lujain. Happy Birthday my dear, I love you more then words can ever describe.

My Baby All Grown up masha'allaaah <3

2 comments:

  1. Aww mashaAllah. Happy birthday to Lujain :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your cute girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)