Apr 19, 2011

MIA

Hello there folks...

Sorry I have been missing in action for a veryy long time.. Anyway, just wanted to say I am still alive... just haven't been in the 'mood' to blog. The thing is I have a LOT to say, but simply don't have the energy to go out and do it on the blog at least.. lol.. Anyway, I am still pregnant, baby is due end of May/beginning of June enshallah.. I pray it all goes smoothly. I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks, but will try my very best to try to at the very least blog once a week when I return. No promises, but I will realllly try to post something :)



1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! and come back to blogging soon. It's lovely reading your thoughts :) My love to the kids and the one on the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)