Apr 2, 2010

Louboutin in RiYaDH- SooN !!!!




I will try very hard to contain myself.. but bloody hell, I am excited :D Christian Louboutin will be opening 3 stores in the Middle East- one of them right here in Riyadh! Imagine an enitre store with the signature red sole.. ahhhh... where I shall no longer drool over the shoes without purchasing them due to the bloody high heel. I am hoping that an entire store dedicated to them, shall mean some lower heal selection for me to check out :)

Just saw online that Jeddah already has a store that opened January 26 2010.. Oghbalnaaaa enshallaaah :)

Christian Louboutin Jeddah

Al Khayyat Center
Jeddah
Kingdom Saudi Arabia





7 comments:

  1. Asalam Alaykum, ahh I am loving it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I weird but what is the big hype over these shoes? LOL I am not a fan of high heels but seriously, why do these shoes specifically have some women drooling???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's amazing!!
    It's about time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad i saw this... would be great if you could let us all know exactly where the store opens!!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Search This Blog