I have several things on my mind right now, so lemme jot them down and maybe getting it on paper (OK.. on a computer screen) will help me sort them out
1) I was Om Lujain for the last few years, and now many people have automatically switched and started calling me Om Mansour. I love the ring of Om Lujain, and customs dictate that I shall be Om Mansour since I have my eldest son now. My husband was called Om Mansour long before I met him, so many people were already calling him that even when my daughter came... what do you think about this topic? Eldest Son Vs eldest child?
2) We are still living with my in-laws till we finish our new home completely, and plan on ordering oour maid once we know the official move date to our home. Lately I have been thinking, I would rather NOT have a live in Maid. But then again, its not even given a second thought here, everyone must have a maid. Whether its for her to clean, help cook, baby sit the kids, or whatever. But I really would like to have my home, remain my home. With no 'outsiders' among us. What do you suggest? Ignore my silly ideas of privacy and conform to the way people have it here, the way my parents had it, and they way everyone around me does it?
3) This is a funny one, but its a biggy! Blackberry or Iphone? I innitially wanted the blackberry to communicate with my blackberry using friends world-wide. But I reallly love how the iphone looks, and from what I read they are coming up with a new iphone 4G, and I am really falling in love. I have been an Ericsson girl for quite some time, and have a hard time leaving it, but I shall never fully leave it, as I have 3 phone numbers and one will always remain my trusty ericsson :) Whats your take on the phone battle? Iphone? or Blackberry? (and yes, yes, I know blackberry is CANADIAN, and that i should support it for that reason.. lol)
4) Going back to my new home, the home has 4 bedrooms, so one is pbviously mine, one is the guest room, and I am still debating on whether I should make one a play room and have my kids share (I favour this one), or if we give them each their own bedroom. I like the idea of them sharing, because I feel it will help in their bonding. My husband on the other hand is freaked out that my daughter is gonna hurt our new baby... (I know she is smarter then that, and would not hurt him on purpose)... what are your thoughts?
5) I have always been a hair colouor junkie, and have always either highlited my hair or coloured it. It has been 1 year 3 months since my last touch up. My hair Does look healthier, but I am kinda bored with my natural reallly dark hair colour. I wanna lighten it up just a bit, to make it a nice brown! Yet I want something that will look good with my complexion. Heck, I would love to get a full makeover done... I am n need of one, and have yet to get my full much needed pampering session post pregnancy. I think I will wait till I travel for that much needed Pampering time :) So.. do u think I should embrace my natural self, or lighten up my locks ?
6) should i keep typing or go to sleep :P Sleep has won this battle.. Good night from Riyadh All. God Bless <3
Mar 18, 2010