Mar 15, 2009

A Little Rambling...

I have sat here today for hours reading different blogs. Many touched my heart, many of of them had me in tears, many had me in awe, whilst others had me smiling. I thank all of those fellow bloggers for bringing such truth and reality, to peoples attention. I haven't been blogging for some time now. At first it was due to family issues, and later it all goes down to my total laziness, and really not thinking I have anything to share with the world. While I have been gone many things have occurred. 1) My maternal uncle passed away (Allah yr7amak- May you rest in peace my dear uncle) 2) I have been in Shargiya for quite sometime, and finally returned to Riyadh about 2 weeks ago. 3) I have heard, and seen my little baby 2 times. The heartbeat had me in tears yet again, I just can't imagine what life was without my babies. The second ultrasound, actually had the baby moving (at only about 10 weeks and 2 days). I sat there in awe, and just started at my little hearth throb :) 4)One of my good friends have returned back to Riyadh after being away for over a year. 5) I have watched my little baby grown into a lovely little toddler... she truly puts a smile on my face everyday. I love her for it. She does the wildest things, yet those wild things have given my life a little sugar and spice. Much needed Sugar and Spice in a place so bland! 6) I have experienced the wildest dust storms in Shargiya and Riyadh! I didn't get good pics of the one in Shargiya, but have some awsome ones of the one here in Riyadh! (I will add them when I upload them enshallah) 7) I am breaking out like a little teeny bopper! Its annoying, I mean come on, we pregnant woman go through enough, our body will inevidtably go through much change, I won't be fitting back into my jeans anytime soon, I need to sleep with millions of pillows, AND I must sacrifice my face.. to pimples.... I know that just sounded sooo bloody selfish, after all I am having a little baby, another little being on this earth that I can boss around *evil laugh*... aaahh.. I love being pregnant, but wish these pimples would leave me alone! Anyways, lemme go into my past for a bit. I have been thinking of starting the whole potty training stage with my little baby girl, but have been hesitant as I am not so sure she is really read for it yet. It had me thinking, I was potty trained early, and was never known to wet my bed... BUT... I used to pee on myself when I was WIDE awake and about.. lol.. Yes I used to pee on myself. My bladder wasn't very good at holding anything in for too long, and I just used to stand and just let it out without even thinking twice about it. I recall two different instances when I was younger. The first one was when I was about 4 years old. I was at the bank with my nanny Melanie, and we were standing in line. I had the sudden urge to pee, I told her I needed to go to the washroom, and she told me to wait as we were nearly about to be served, and the line up behind us was very long. She pleaded with me to just hold my legs together and wait. Of course my little bladder couldn't handle it, and I just opened my legs up wide and released. lol.. the horror on her face, I will never forget it. She rushed me out, and couldn't even finish what she came for :) But to be perfectly honest, I had already warned her.. so it was her fault :D The second time I recall was when we were in Egypt, we were in a Taxi doing some site-seeing and about to go see some famous Masjid in Cairo. Again, the urge came, and I needed to release, I pleaded with them to stop the taxi, as I really needed to go to the washroom... I was of course told to hold it in till we got to our destination. Guess what i did? I released... let it all out, right there in the taxi. lol My family would now have to pay to get the taxi cleaned, they made it to the Masjid, and my elder sister was forced to stay with me and missed out on the tour... (till this day she has not let me forget about it.. lol). Once again, i warned them, and the ignored me, so it serves them right :D So I know, what goes around comes around, and I am ready to go through all this with one of my kids.. lol... It will be fun and eventful, and we will make out own little memories together enshallah... Its nearly my baby girls nap time, I have ignored her long enough by putting Barney on for her, and letting her at all her toys at once.. lol.. now its time for me to go feed her, give her some face time, and put her down for her nap. Till the next time :)

0 Ramble(s):

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Search This Blog