I have been spending much of my time being negative as of late. And I wanted to remind myself of things that I am grateful for... The positive things in my life. As everyone knows not everything is negative...so here is what I can think of
- I am grateful to the wonder family I was born into. They are amazing, and are truly the best. They are there for me when I need them.. and we are united as one. Nobody on the outside can ever come between any of us (many have tried). United we stand.. il7amdlilah.
- I am grateful to the wonderful Daughter Allah has given me, and to a loving husband. He stood by me through many things that have gone on in my life... has stood up for me against his family, and stood his ground. He tries his best to make me happy, he really does. But he also has his duties to his father, which I admire,
but I always question why the rest of his siblings haven't stuck around. (lemme just stop there.. or else I am gonna go all negative again.. lol)
- I am immensely grateful for ALLAH (SWT), and the religion I was born into. I am not the most religious person around, i can do better with myself (for starters I pray that I start wearing hijab enshllah). But I always wake up with the feeling that I am proud of what I am. I have no doubts about my religion, and love it. Of Course I may have problems with how some people may chose to follow it, but I truly am grateful to my beautiful religion- Islam.
- I am grateful for my health, I have had many scares, but over all in general I can say il7amdlilah for my health.
- I am grateful for the chances I was given in life, my education, my upbringing, my travels so that I can see the world beyond.
- I am grateful to have been able to experience many interesting things in my life, that have made me ME :)
I have to stop here as my little girl is not letting me finish my post..as she is kinda ill (Allah yshfeeha). so lemme go tend to my motherly duties.. lol..
Ciao for now!