Sep 24, 2008

So you think you can dance!

Hey there folks...
Once again I have been away for a while. I can't even say I have been busy! My days consist of waking up, feeding, changing, and playing with my little princess. Then it's off to the kitchen to start preparing the Futoor. In our home we tend to make finger foods to break our fast with. Samboosa varieties, Fatayer varieties, Different types of sweets, custard (although this year I only made it once while back here in Riyadh!), then later on we will have our meal after Isha prayers, and finish our eating spree with a glass of laban and some dates as our su7oor. Pretty simple, nothing too fussy, and just enough to keep us going for the day! oh and I can't forget to mention my cup of tea :D
My daughter is truly growing up, she is doing cute new things on a daily basis. About 3 weeks ago I noticed my little princess walking around with an old mobile close to her ear babbling on and on... and she would start laughing and continue walking! I was in stitches!  my baby was mimicking me! That's how I talk on the phone... I don't like to sit down, I like to walk around while talking.. lets call it phone aerobics!!   Then she started coming to me when I am on the phone and taking it and talking to the person on the phone (usually my mother.. lol) It was bloody hilarious!!! She still loves to dance, if she hears even the slightest beat of music, she is up on her feet moving her little tush! Watch out 'So you think you can dance' I have a little contestant ready to try out :D
On a different note, It is now the last 10 days of Ramadhan, time sure flies... I am sadly unable to pray :( (I seriously need to go to a doctor... my second time this month and I have only fasted 2 weeks !!!combined!!! this ramadhan! So it's keeping me from joining the prayers. *sigh*
Anyway, I have put in a quick post... now I need to run back to the kitchen before the food burns.. lol
I will try to be back again soon... but enshallah I will be back full time After Eid. My mother is very ill, and I will be visiting her enshallah... (pls add her to your prayers)
Thanks all, and pls have a blessed month!

0 Ramble(s):

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Search This Blog