Jul 6, 2008

Sick Again???

I woke up this morning feeling out of it. My nose is running, I am on my second tissue box of the day! I am drinking OJ, having lots of fluids, Vitamin C.
I just don't wanna get sick again.. come on.. I just got better a few days ago after my week long battle with Bronchitas! It hardly seems fair I tell you :( Its summer time... the time to be all healthy and glowy.. and enjoy your lazy days out in the sun.. with a glass of lemonade with a dash of mint :( Am I gonna be down for yet another week... I hope not.
My Elder brother and Baby sister are coming to visit me this weekend from Shargiya.. I miss them soo much.. its been 4 months since I last saw them :(
Anyway, I don't have much to say today, but I took this quiz, and I have posted my results... ciao for now!
_________________________________
What Movie is Your love life like?
Your Love Life is Like Casablanca

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."
For you, love is never finished.
If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic...
even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.
Your love style: Traditional and understated
Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous
Take the Quz:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not feeling good! Hope you feel better soon, Insha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah ysalmech hon... I am just being a little daloo3a.. lol... I want my MOMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Message.... Thanks :)

Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

A stroll down memory lane:

Search This Blog